Digital advertising with ENT Journal offers multiple avenues to boost your web traffic and improve your brand awareness. Digital advertising provides easily measured results on your investment, standard reporting and performance optimization suggestions. Associate your brand with expert editorial content and reach your target market of practicing otolaryngologists. Opportunities include:
Our Web site takes advantage of the latest technologies in development, content management, design and ad-serving—all resulting in great benefits such as:
- Increased speed and flexibility to develop new digital products
- Better integration of ad units with our industry leading editorial
- More refined ad-targeting capabilities
- Enhanced search engine optimization for more targeted traffic
- Better user engagement resulting in longer time on site and more page views per visit
- A new internal search engine to keep readers engaged with relevant content
ENTJOURNAL.COM continues to provide an interactive online experience for users, seamlessly integrating rich media with social media to connect with communities of industry leaders for an extended healthcare reach.
A step above standard online ads, Rich Media ads offer interactivity, such as reacting to the user's cursor, and produce more effective results than a static image or rotating GIF.
Get your message noticed by 100% of otolaryngologists visiting the ENT Journal Website. Rich Media advertisements include:
Associate your brand message with valuable content from a trusted brand. Our weekly E-Newsletter puts your message in front of more than 7,100 ENT Journal readers, featuring:
- Concise articles, blogs, and news from industry leading sources
- Essential must-read topics and how it impact your field
- Exclusive online content, as well as links to other informative resources and events
Have a great message, but no audience? Take advantage of your existing marketing efforts and designs and reach new otolaryngologists. Our lists are comprised of highly active readers, and can be segmented to target specific locations or professional titles.