ENT Journal's research team will work closely with your marketing team in the creation of an online research program carefully designed to garner information and opinions from members of the ENT Journal audience. ENT Journal will craft and administer a 10- to 15-question survey, and gather responses over a three-week period. ENT Journal will promote the survey via email and in the ENT Journal eNewsletter with a goal of collecting 200-300 responses.
ENT Journal will aggregate and analyze the survey responses and provide you with a presentation of findings, up to six cross-tabulation reports, as well as the raw data (upon request).
Online Research Package:
- Customized survey questionnaire designed to garner the required feedback
- In-depth survey interviews with our audience—online or via telephone
- Collection and analysis of hundreds of data points
- Production of a presentation, report, whitepaper, or article showcasing the results
Online Research Benefits:
- Gain invaluable insight from primary-source research
- Repurpose the results for additional content assets
- Gather information that is distinctly objective
- Benefit from the ease of a complete turnkey program