Join Lakeland Regional Health’s award winning team! We are looking for a BC/BE adult and pediatric otolaryngologist to take advantage of an exciting full-time opportunity in a multi-specialty healthcare system. ENT physicians will offer both hospital- and office-based services, using state of the art diagnostic equipment including microscopes, fiber optic laryngoscopes, and sinus scopes.
- Occasional weekends
- Well established practice with need for 2 additional ENTs
- Supporting current hospital staff
- Call shared by local and hospital employed ENTs
- Generous salary + wRVU incentive
This unique opportunity offers an extremely desirable location, quality of life and practice. Live and work in a city that offers the best of what this state is known for: sun, golf, and water sports. You can live in this coveted community and enjoy the benefits of working with other highly trained physicians in a multi-specialty practice.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otolaryngology Position - St. Louis County
BJC Medical Group and Christian Hospital are seeking a otolaryngologist.
- Join Drs. Daren Kest and Gerald Moritz
- Employed by BJC Medical Group
- Competitive base salary up to $450,000 (dependent upon board certification and prior practice experience)
- Production bonus option
- Comprehensive benefits also provide malpractice coverage including the tail
- Signing bonus option
- Retention bonus option
- Educational stipend option
- Student loan assistance option
- Relocation reimbursement available
Christian Hospital, a non-profit organization and a founding member of BJC HealthCare, has some 550 physicians on staff and a diverse workforce of more than 2,200 health-care professionals. As a recognized leader of quality care, Christian continually strives to expand its medical services and technology. A 493-bed acute-care medical center, Christian Hospital is situated on 28 acres in unincorporated north St. Louis County. Six miles west of the Hospital is Northwest HealthCare, which offers the community 24-hour emergency care and a variety of outpatient services including imaging (MRI and CT), lab, cardiac testing and sleep lab. Christian Hospital and Northwest HealthCare received Patient Perception Excellence in Healthcare awards. The awards are based on data from patient surveys compiled by Professional Research Consultants (PRC), the national customer-satisfaction surveyor used by BJC HealthCare and major health care facilities across the nation. Christian Hospital is now among only 14 percent of all hospitals nationwide to be certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center.
St. Louis highlights include:
- 6th lowest cost of living among major metro areas
- Prestigious universities - Washington University, St. Louis University, Webster University and more
- Two professional sports teams - St. Louis Blues (NHL) and Cardinals (MLB)
- Gateway Arch
- World famous St. Louis Zoo
- St. Louis Symphony
- Outdoor Muny Opera
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 156153 when responding